Friday, February 26, 2010

Feature Friday~ Dana Laymon Photography and Design



I was browsing for a shop to feature as my first post, and when I looked over DaynaLaymon's shop I knew I had found the one.

~50% of all her sales go to helping a village in Boyer, Haiti~




Her photography is stunning and beautiful! You can find customizable products such as Birth Announcements and "Save the Date". It's a very colorful shop full of positive photos! Best of all, she ships for free! So if you are planning a wedding, or have a little one on the way, this is the shop to check out!



**********http://www.etsy.com/shop/DanaLaymon**************

Www.DanaLaymonPhotography.com
~Twitter at www.twitter.com/danalaymon~
~Blog: www.danalaymon.blogspot.com~
~Facebook: www.facebook.com/danalaymonphotography~

No comments:

Post a Comment